CEEMEE has to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. For the ends of this clause, “personal information” is defined according to the details in the Promotion of Access to Information Act, number 2 of 2000 (PAIA).
CEEMEE is authorised to gather, store and use the following of your information:
- Name and surname
- Date of birth
- Nearest city
- Non-personal click patterns
- Email address
- Telephone or mobile number
- IP address, and
- ID or passport number
CEEMEE will collect and store this information for the following purposes:
- To greet you when you access the site;
- If you are a registered account holder, to inform you of any changes to CEEMEE that may affect your account or future shopping experiences;
- To inform you (if you have agreed to this) of facts regarding your access and use of the site;
- To inform you (if you have agreed to this) of competitions and promotions offered by CEEMEE
- To set up non-personal statistics about internet habits, click patterns and access to the site;
- To verify your identity when you make a transaction through ceemee.co.za;
- To ensure the products are received by the addressee.
- The above information is either gathered electronically through the use of “cookies”, or provided by you voluntarily. You can regulate the use of “cookies” independently with your personal search engine settings.
- You can choose to not receive any information from CEEMEE.
Your information is safe
- CEEMEE may not make any of your personal details public unless you have agreed to it, or unless it is required for the purposes of any judicial process.
- CEEMEE may compile, use and share any information that has no bearing on any particular individual, and CEEMEE owns and reserves.